Upcoming Eventsview all →
after school from 3:00 - 5:30 PM
· 3:00-4:30- Practice
· 4:30- Dinner/Raffle
· 6:00- Seniors and families need to be at the field
· 6:05- Line up for rest of band
· 6:30- Senior Night activities
· 6:47- Pregame
· 7:00- Kick off
· 8:00 (approx.)- Halftime- Senior Show
· 9:30 (approx.)- Postgame
3:00- Go home
6:30- People not trick or treating arrive at school to load buses
7:10- People trick or treating arrive to the school
7:15- Buses depart for Meigs HS
Dinner will not be provided this night.
Students may wear their Halloween costumes to the game as long as they are appropriate for school.
· Students will be dismissed from class at the end of 5th period.
· Students will have time to put on Halloween costumes. If you do not want to wear a Halloween costume, please wear your summer uniform shirt. You can wear the shirt over something else so you aren’t cold.
· The band will line up for the parade outside of the cafeteria at 12:20.
· We will parade to the district office, then break and stand in dance block and play various songs.
· The boosters are providing pizza for lunch in the band room at 1:00.
· Students will attend their 8th period class.
· There is nothing after school on Friday Nov. 1